Unity Centre of Love
We empower people to unleash their divine potential and live more fulfilling lives.
What We Believe
Unity IS A WORLDWIDE SPIRITUAL MOVEMENT founded on the principles of Love and Oneness as taught and exemplified by Jesus The Christ. The Unity movement was co-cofounded by Charles and Myrtle Fillmore in the 1800’s and now has more than 900 centres and churches all over the world. We believe that all people are made in the image and likeness of God. Our ministries and outreaches welcome and accept all people and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, creed, national origin, ethnicity, age, physical disability, sexual-orientation or any form of unfair discrimination.
Our sincere desire is to create spiritually aware organizations that empowers people and support diversity.
Our teachings and philosophy are centred on eternal Universal Spiritual Laws as taught and exemplified by Master Teacher Jesus The Christ.FIVE SPIRITUAL TEACHINGS OF UNITY also known as Truth Principles or Laws of Life.
- God is Absolute Good Everywhere Present. Omnipotence, Omniscience, Omnipresence.
- Human beings are innately divine. Their very essence is of God, and therefore they are also inherently good.
- Human beings create their experiences by the Activity of Their Thinking. Thoughts held in Mind produce after their kind. Everything in the manifest realm has its beginning in thought.
- Prayer is creative thinking. Unity uses affirmative Prayer. Affirmative Prayer heightens the connection with God-Mind or Universal Mind. Affirmative Prayer brings forth love, wisdom, healing, prosperity and every good thing.
- Knowing and understanding the Laws of Life, also called Truth Principles are not enough. A person must also live and demonstrate the Truth that he/she knows. This is Practical Christianity